We are continuing to take every precaution to keep our patients safe while providing excellent orthodontic treatment. While we've always met the highest standard of care in regards to Universal Precautions and sterilization techniques and have followed the CDC, ADA, and IDA guidelines, we've added additional measures to complement the ongoing effort against COVID-19.
Here is what you can expect when you visit our office:
- Masks are optional in our office, however, Dr. Wittler recommended them. She and her assistants still wear masks when working on our patients.
- Our toothbrushing center has been changed to a handwashing station. Please brush your teeth before coming to your appointment!
- We encourage our parents to wait in their cars while we care for their children, however, parents are welcome in our waiting room. Dr. Wittler or a team member will continue to provide an update on treatment after the appointment.
- We continue to sterilize our clinical areas between patients but have added the disinfection of additional surfaces such as door handles, reception counters, and restrooms.
- We have added online bill pay to our website and are always willing to set up automatic payment to accommodate touchless payments.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, fever, coughing, sore throat or potential exposure, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment.
The safety of our patients, our team and their families are our utmost concern. We are in this together and will get through it. We look forward to seeing you safely back in our office.