We are continuing to take every precaution to keep our patients safe while providing excellent orthodontic treatment. While we've always met the highest standard of care in regards to Universal Precautions and sterilization techniques and have followed the CDC, ADA, and IDA guidelines, we've added additional measures to complement the ongoing effort against COVID-19.
Here is what you can expect when you visit our office:
- Please call our office when you arrive for your appointment to answer our COVID-19 screening questions and provide consent to treat.
- A greeter will meet you at the door to check you in with a temperature screen and hand sanitization.
- We encourage our parents to wait in their cars while we care for their children. We are minimizing the number of people present in our office. Dr. Wittler or a team member will provide an update on treatment after the appointment.
- We have decreased the number of patients being seen at one time to ensure social distancing.
- Our team is wearing more Personal Protective Equipment like eye protection, face shields, and jackets. They have been COVID-19 screened each morning via questionnaire and temperature screen.
- Our toothbrushing center has been changed to a handwashing station. Please brush your teeth before coming to your appointment!
- We continue to sterilize our clinical areas between patients but have added the disinfection of additional surfaces such as door handles, reception counters, and restrooms.
- We have added online bill pay to our website and are always willing to set up automatic payment to accommodate touchless payments.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, fever, coughing, sore throat or potential exposure, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment.
The safety of our patients, our team and their families are our utmost concern. We are in this together and will get through it. We look forward to seeing you safely back in our office.